This has been a bloomin' good weekend (hooray!). Busy busy busy yet completely relaxing at the same time. I love having jam packed weekends full of friends and general niceness, its what really makes me relax after an incredibly long week at work... some people love doing absolutely nothing as a way to unwind but that just doesn't work for me- I've definitely got far too much energy.
So here's a little collection of some of my snaps from the last few days.I thought it was safer this way rather than boring you all with ramblings about each separate activity!
1,2 & 3: On Friday it was Light Night in Leeds, an annual arty type event with installations/performances dotted all over the city. The pufferfish was from a Taxidermy exhibition... normally that sort of thing creeps me out but the pufferfish was fab to see up close like that!
4. As part of Light Night there was lots going on in the Brotherton Library at Leeds Uni. My friend and I couldn't resist poking around in our old stomping ground, reaquainting ourselves with our lecturer's books... without a doubt one of the nerdiest points in my life but it was a definite highlight of the night!
5. If you're around Leeds, I'd definitely recommend going to Red's for a burger/anything. Absolute heaven. The picture doesn't do it justice but I was too excited to eat it to waste time taking a better one.
6. This was definitely written about me.
7. Sunday wanderings <3
8. Reacquainting myself with my favourite cosy cardigan. I love autumn.
9. Having a long overdue catch up over a brownie and a sandwich, thoroughly outstaying our welcome in the cafe but the lovely people at Out of the Woods didn't seem to mind at all.
10. I want this wallpaper. Too cute.
11. Definitely my new favourite cafe... we were very impressed, perfect surroundings for a lazy Saturday afternoon gossip.
12. Making the most of the food market on Briggate today (and embarrassing the boy by eating too many samples)
I really do love weekends like this, now I just need to plan some more lovely things for next weekend so I feel this happy and content next Sunday too!
Hope you've all had a good'un :)