It was such a jam packed weekend, I'm not sure I could even name everybody who I watched off the top of my head. I saw loads of old favourites as well as loads of other amazing people that I've never had the chance to see before. Florence in particular was the ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. I was genuinely awestruck for the whole of her set last night. I've loved her since Kiss with a fist and can't believe its taken until now to actually see her live. It was worth going to Leeds just for that. Incredible.
Anyway... I'll stop being a Florence stalker now, and just share a couple of snaps from the weekend with you.
1. We had a few casual trips to the signing tent. I'm now bezzies with Spector, Tribes and Mystery Jets don'tcha know...
2. Two Door Cinema Club, the busiest I think I've ever seen the NME tent
3. I said I'd stop going on about Florence but that doesn't mean I can't show you a picture
4. She had literally half the audience get on their shoulders... if Flo had asked the crowd to stand on their heads I'm fairly certain people would have done as she said quite happily)
5. Being groupies on the front row for Tribes
6. A well earned break in between bands
As you can probably tell, I'm still buzzing from the weekend. Buzzing and simultaneously falling asleep on my keyboard at the same time. Didn't even know that was possible. Think its a sign that I need to go to bed. NOW.