http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Monday 3 September 2012

You can't choose what stays and what fades away

Okay, so I promised I'd stop going on about Florence a few posts back after my stalkerish praise of her performance at Leeds festival, but that doesn't stop me wearing a tee with her face on it does it?! 
It seemed like every bloomin' girl at the festival had one of these on, which normally would put me off buying but I figured the likelihood of walking past 50 girls wearing it on the high street in Leeds would be a lot less than it is when you're in a field full of people there with the sole purpose of seeing the lady on the t-shirt. 




top: bought at Leeds festival like a true groupie (I'm guessing they're on Flo's website though), dress (worn underneath) Topshop, boots: River Island, watch and necklace: Urban Outfitters

Also should probably mention my new specs to you since they're right there on my face... I've had to put up with being a specky four eyes since the age of three, and although I normally wear contacts quite merrily, something possessed me to rejoin the land of geek-chic and buy a pair of Wayfarers. Plus, they look pretty damn cool on other people. That said, I'm not fully decided on whether or not I think they suit me (or are even the right prescription... I'm experiencing a lot of optical express rubbish service related anger at the moment but that's a whole other story that I won't bore you with!). 

Oh and Pud Pud the owl doorstop says hello. 

21 comments:

  1. Aw I love Florence, such a brilliant talent!
    I love your skirt! Very beautiful!

    http://elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    Shan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I want this T-shirt! I'm a total Florence geek too, don't worry, I ended up buying a wristband and a huge poster when I saw her in concert, almost bought a Florence top from Primark too! Lovely outfit, I think the glasses definitely suit you :)
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think your glasses look great on you, especially with your fringe :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually just thinking…did she always wear glasses?!?!!?lol. You really suit them, i don't meant to sound weird but i often wish i needed to wear glasses, i did once by a clear lensed pair, but since everyone i know round here knows i don't need glasses, i sold them lol.

    Aaaanyway, love the tee, just cos it has her wonderful face on. I am still jealous ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the shirt! Those glasses do really suit you :) x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this look. so perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard that the things Florence said on stage were really crazy, my friend said it sounded like she was higgggggggh :')
    Hipster glasses are hipster.
    I'm not cool enough to pull them off :( ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, your Flo top is amazing, love her so much! Your glasses look really cool :)

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tee! And Flo (obvs, I mean who doesn't?) I think the glasses really suit you I need new ones and try the wayfarers on all the time but they're too overwhelming thanks to my pinhead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. was so so tempted to buy this at leeds but i ended up spending all my money :-( hahah i love the way she was talking to the crowd at Leeds like she was an angel gracing the stage, what a darrrrrling xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wayfarers suit everyone! Loving the berry dress <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You left a comment on one of my posts and I FINALLY got round to having a peek at yours! And I must say you have yourself a lovely blog here! And a Leeds lady too! You have yourself a new follower missy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. FLORENCE. YES. This outfit is perfect in so many ways.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Flo! She's too beautiful to not have her face on a t-shirt <3 Love the new specs :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH my gosh, I love this - the combination of the dark and the red look amazing together!!! This makes me want fall!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how perfectly your skirt matches the top! And that would be a really awesome concert, you're totally allowed to keep talking about Florence!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want the colour skirt that your dress is! Great idea to use it as a skirt :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a nice blog.The information given here is very interesting.I like to read your blog post.Thank you for sharing.
    ALEX

    ReplyDelete