http://sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/craftsHTML Map

Wednesday 5 June 2013

She tastes like sunlight




dress: Primark, shoes: Next, sunglasses: New Look

Last night was an evening of alfresco dining and cocktails in teapots with my lovely friend Coral. Being able to happily sit outside in the evening without a jacket is absolute perfection as far as I'm concerned, and more than makes up for being cooped up in work through the day without even any decent windows to longingly gaze out of.

I bought this dress in Chester over Easter in the hope that the weather would soon get nice enough to be able to wear it. As it stands, I've only been able to wear it in the last week or two so have been making up for lost time by wearing it ALL THE BLOOMIN' TIME (my wardrobe is severely lacking in summery dresses... I blame the unpredictable British climate). Since buying this dress, I've seen a few variations of it in different styles appearing, but who can blame Primark for over-egging the fabric when its just so pretty. I got a lovely compliment on the pattern last night- it was mistaken for a Laura Ashley print! Primark, you should be proud of yourselves.





10 comments:

  1. I THINK this is the dress I wanted to get the other day. Or at least a variation of it. It's like a china/floral print right? I couldn't find it in my size and was SO gutted. It looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! Just can't seem to find them in my Primark. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful Kaz! That dress is so so pretty, and perf for summer! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty dress!! My wardrobe has NO summery dresses in it- particularly none that are work appropriate. I think I need a trip to Primark, stat!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, LOVE your dress so much! Wish we had Primark here! (Though possibly good we don't, I'd be in there all of the time!)

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures! You look super pretty :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete